004: The Witching Hour
Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn and caldron bubble.
Cool it with a baboon’s blood,
Then the charm is firm and good.
— Song of the Witches, from Macbeth by William Shakespeare
Have a very spooky All Hallows’ Eve!
- “Vinyl Crackle 33RPM” by YourFriendJesse
- “wind2.wav” by sagetyrtle
- “Wind in the Trees” by willstepp
- “The Night Wind” by Eugene Field, read by Mia Capo
- Nocturne in B-flat minor by Frédéric Chopin, performed by Olga Gurevich
- Toccata and Fugue in D minor by Johann Sebastian Bach, performed by Paul Pitman
- “DANUTZ EXHUMATION 1” by DANUTZ
- “The Hag” by Robert Herrick, read by Jannie Meisberger
- “Thunder Clap OWB KY 441x16.wav” by Dave Welsh
- “The Haunted Corridors of Time” by jeff carter
- “Demon Wife and Child” by Buddhist on Fire
- “intro” by Dread Admiral Mastemah
- “Bending - 01” by Mystified
- “The Witch” by Mary Coleridge, read by Alison Raouf
- Sonata Op. 27 No. 2, I. adagio sostenuto (“Moonlight”) by Ludwig van Beethoven, performed by Paul Pitman
- “Heks” by Jan van de Velde II